Mother of Pearl is a smooth shining iridescent substance forming the inner layer of the shell of some mollusks, especially oysters and abalones.
Paua Shell, also known as Abalone, are marine snails, ranging in size from very small to very large. it is a common name for any of a group marine sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs in the family Haliotidae. Other common names are ear shells, sea ears, muttonfish or muttonshells in Australia, ormer in England, abalone in South Africa, and paua in New Zealand.
* Photos show all sides.
* Sizes, shapes and colors my vary due to being a natural stone, being hand-carved and/or difference in computer monitors.
Paua Mother-of-Pearl Dolphin Necklace/Earrings Kit • Stringing & Wrapping
Design & Make Your Own
Paua Shell & Mother-of-Pearl Necklace & Earrings
- Level 1/2 ~ Stringing & Wire Wapping
- Approximate Finished Length is up to you
- Paua Shell Focal; Mother-of-Pearl Chip Beads
- Gold-Plated Round Metal & Glass Seed Beads, Fishhook Ear Wire, Crimps; Jump Rings; Dolphin Toggle Clasp
* Tools & stringing material sold separately