Black Tourmaline Shorl is exclusively black and is never transparent or translucent. It is the most common form of Tourmaline. It may form in tiny dense needles within a Quartz crystal where it is then known as Tourmalinated Quartz.
Quartz is found worldwide and forms at any temperature in igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks.
Sphalerite is a zinc sulfide mineral with a chemical composition of (Zn,Fe)S found in metamorphic, igneous, and sedimentary rocks in many parts of the world.
* Sizes, shapes and colors my vary due to being a natural stone, being hand-carved and/or difference in computer monitors
Black Tourmaline Sphalerite Quartz • 414.4 grams
Black Tourmaline & Sphalerite on Quartz with Quartz Points
- 414.4 grams ~ 101x84x46mm
- Chakra: Root
- Astrological: Capricorn
- Numerical: 3,4
- Emotional: Anxiety, Critical, Fear, Negativity, Reduce Anxiety, Stress, Tension
- Physical: Addictions, Arthritis, Chemotherapy, Dyslexia, Electromagnetic Pollution, Heart, Physical Protection, Radiation
- Spiritual: Dispel Negativity, Extra-Terrestrial Contact, Etheric Body, Humility, Protection, Psychic Protection, Reducing Negative Energy, Serenity, Shielding, Stop Negative Vibrations
Metaphysical properties are for your enjoyment and are not to be taken as medical advice