Rubellite is the pink variety of Tourmaline. Its color can vary from pink, red to violet. Tourmaline is a crystalline boron silicate mineral compounded with elements such as aluminium, iron, magnesium, sodium, lithium, or potassium.
Aquamarine is a sky-blue to sea-green gem variety of Beryl.
* Photos show all sides.
* Sizes, shapes and colors my vary due to being a natural stone, being hand-carved and/or difference in computer monitors.
Rubellite & Aquamarine Rough • 51.0 grams
Rubellite Pink Tourmaline & Aquamarine in Albite
- Minas Gerais, Brazil
- 51.0 grams ~ 41x29x22mm
- Chakra: Heart, Root
- Astrological: Libra, Sagittarius, Scorpio
- Numerical: 9 and/or 99
- Emotional: Depression, Fear, Panic Attacks, Relaxing, Removes Energy Blockages, Self Care, Self Esteem, Tranquility
- Physical: Abuse, Anorexia, Eating-Disorders, Female Reproductive Organs, Hysterectomy, Migraines, Spinal Injuries, Uterus
- Spiritual: Serving Humanity
Chakra: Heart, Third Eye, Throat, Thymus
Astrological: Aries, Gemini, Pisces
Emotional: Aggressive Behavior, Anger. Calming, Calm, Centering, Composure, Coping with Change, Crisis, Harmony, Inspiration, Nervousness, Peace, Phobias, Serenity
Physical: Acne, Allergies, Autoimmune Disorders, Bladder, Brain, Cough, Eczema, Edema, Eyes, Feet, Glands, Healing, Health and Healing, Jaw, Legs, Liver, Lymphatic System, Nausea, Neck, Pituitary Gland, Psoriasis, Sinus, Skin, Teeth, Throat Chakra, Thyroid, Toothache, Travel, Water Retention, Watering Eyes
- Spiritual: Angelic Realm, Awareness, Healing All Levels, Higher Self/Consciousness, Inner Child, Meditation, Protection, Tone/Toning, Truth
Metaphysical properties are for your enjoyment and are not to be taken as medical advice