Named for the mineralogist and jeweler George Frederick Kunz who first catalogedit in 1902. It is a variety of the silicate, Spodumene, obtaining its color from minor to trace amounts of manganese. For designing purposes, it is important to note that all varieties of Kunzite fade in direct sunlight, so it is not a good choice for sun catchers or window ornaments.
• Crystals that form as green or yellow are called Hiddenite
• Crystals that form as pink or purple are called Kunzite
• Crystals that form as white or clear crystals are called Spodumene.
Kunzite Chip Bracelet
Kunzite Single Strand Chip Stretch Bracelet
- 7" Stretch
- Natural; Polished
Metaphysical properties are for your enjoyment and are not to be taken as medical advice.
- Chakra: Heart
- Astrological: Aries, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Taurus
- Number: 7
- Emotional: Bipolar Disorder, Calming, Eases Depression, Emotional Abuse, Emotional Balance, Emotional Blockages, Gentleness, Kindness, Love, Self Care, Self Confidence and Self Worth, Soothing, Unconditional Love
- Physical: Addictions, Anemia, Brain Disorders and Health, Dying Process and Transitioning, Epilepsy, Immune System Strengthening and Support, Inflammation, Joint Swollen, Lungs, Muscular/Skeletal, Swelling, Throat, Tissue Health and Healin
- Spiritual: Creativity and Creative Expression, Divine Love/Connection/Guidance, Enhances Intuition, Meditation, Soul Retrieval